- 1 large head cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 tomatoes, pureed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons garam masala (optional)
- salt to taste
- 1/2 head lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cut off most of the cauliflower’s stem and place the whole head in a baking dish.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil and turmeric together in a small frying pan. Brush the cauliflower head with the oil and turmeric mixture.
- Bake the cauliflower for 30 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is cooking heat two tablespoons of oil in a frying pan, mix in the minced onions and saute until the are a medium brown color. Add the pureed tomatoes, garlic powder, garam masala and salt. Let this mixture simmer for 10 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate. Place the cauliflower on top of the lettuce. Pour the tomato curry over the cauliflower. Serve hot.
This entry was posted in tastes scrumptious
. Bookmark the permalink