- 4 cups of oats
- 2 1/2 cups nuts
- 1 1/2 cups of flaked coconuts
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sweet goop
- 2 cups of dried fruit
- Optional: 1 tbsp vanilla
- Optional: 4 tbsp flax seeds
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread evenly over a flat cookie sheet and bake for 1 hr at 250°, turning over every 30 mins. Finished granola should medium golden brown and just barely sticky.
- Let granola cool completely before storing in a sealed container. Keeps well for up to 1 month.
This entry was posted in breakfast
. Bookmark the permalink